Fill up the Information Form and our academic counsellors will guide you through the admission process. Alternately, you can also fill up the online application form to initiate the admission process.
You can reach out to us at any time on 1800 103 0591 or email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance in the admission process.
Document Upload and Verification
Upload your academic documents online for our academic counsellors to verify and forward the same to the university admissions team.
- Academic Documents
- Work Experience Documents (if any)
- Photo identity
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Digital Signature
Appear for the Personal Interview round with AIMA panel members
The admission interviews are generally begun from the month of April for July session. For the Jan session, this process starts from September-October.
Make an online payment towards the 1st semester fee. Clicking on “Pay Now”, will lead you to a Billdesk page where you can make an online payment to AIMA-CME.
You have 4 payment modes to choose from, select the payment mode convenient to you and pay your course fee, online:
- Net banking
- Debit Card (All Banks)
- Debit Card payment using ATM PIN (available for some specific banks only)
- Credit CardOnline
Your admission will be confirmed and the student number issued after the approval of documents and the payment from the University.
Graduates with below 50% are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview.
- All the columns in the application are filled in correctly
- Your address is given clearly and legibly in capital letters with email id and mobile no.
- Applications without supporting documents and incomplete information will be summarily rejected.
- Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.